Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tell us about your vacation in Rocky Point, Mexico


We want to know all about your stay in sunny Rocky Point, Mexico. Whether you have stayed with us recently in a one bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom condo or you have stayed with us in the past...we want to hear about it. Rocky Point, Mexico is a beach lovers dream and the Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sea are right on the beach where every condo has and ocean view. All of the condos have fully equipped kitchens to make you feel right at home. Our friendly English speaking staff is there to help you with anything you need. The Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sea also boast large fitness rooms and high speed internet in most rooms. Our favorite feature in the Sonoran Sea Resort is the swim up bar located in the pool that has an ocean front view. We hope you enjoyed your stay and the awesome sunset!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great trip in July/August 2007 when we stayed at the Sonoran Sun. So nice I wrote an article for a friend's website (shown as "My Page" below)

We'll be visiting again next week and staying at the "Sea" this trip. Looking forward to writing my next article on this visit. Talk to you then.

Wonderful people and place!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time on sandy beach. Rocky point is such a beautiful place. The staff were helpful and the kitchen in our condo was so well equipped it even came with a blender. We were able to make margaritas with authentic Mexican tequila! Before this trip with my friends I was worried that Mexico would be "scary." I would have never believed that it is as nice as it is. From the pool you can literally see the beach. The sand is soft and full of sea shells. When we came into town I was sure I was right about crossing the border. Mexican border towns do look like third world countries. When you arrive at the Sonoran Sea it is like you are in America. Most of the staff speak English, the rooms are beautiful and there is even a security guard on duty 24hrs. I can tell you I will be back for my birthday in June 08' I have already made my reservation.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Rocky Point for 20 years, and whoow what a change. I stayed at the Sonoran Sea last year for the 1st time with the whole family, everyone for Mothers Days, and we fell in love with this place. I just booked another trip for May, and June. I can't say enough, this is a great place, but don't tell everyone, lets keep it to ourself.......

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.